A new journal from the Advanced Materials family covering all aspects of surface and interface science is launching in early 2014. Learn more at www.ami-journal.com.
Scope of Advanced Materials Interfaces
Advanced Materials Interfaces is a new international, interdisciplinary, English-language journal, which will publish its first issue in early 2014. It provides a wide choice of formats ranging from communications, progress reports and review articles, as well as full papers. The journal is now open for submission and the editorial team is looking forward to reading your manuscripts.
Executive Advisory Board:
- Hans M. Christen, Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- Harald Fuchs, University of Münster
- Karen K. Gleason, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Bartosz A. Grzybowski, Northwestern University
- Lei Jiang, Institute of Chemistry, Chinese Academy of Sciences (ICCAS)
- Helmut Möhwald, Max Planck Institute of Colloids and Interfaces
- Alexander Shluger, University College London