|The symposium will provide an update to the current progress in characterization studies in minerals, metals and materials industry. The scope includes current industrial applications, research and developments, and innovative fundamental researches.
* Characterization of Ferrous Metals
* Characterization of Non-Ferrous Materials
* Characterization of Minerals and Ceramics
* Characterization Technologies
* Characterization of Environmental and Construction Materials
* Characterization of Energy, Electronic and Optical Materials
* Characterization of Carbon and Soft Materials
* Characterization of Light Metals
* Characterization of Ferrous Metal [504 Pages, Hardcover]
This special issue on low-dimensional carbon materials for Small is dedicated to the 20th anniversary of the Center for Nanochemistry at Peking University.
Conduction-cooled fiber-coupled diode laser module based on diode laser bars which delivers 32 Watt at a wavelength of 793 nm from a 105-micron fiber core with a numerical aperture (NA) of <0.22.
An online guide from Professors Karen Cheng and Marco Rolandi of the University of Washington.
Particle is an international, peer-reviewed, interdisciplinary journal, focusing on all aspects of particle research. Open for submissions now!