|This book discusses the analysis, development, and operation of high temperature processes that involve the production of ferrous and nonferrous metals, alloys, refractories, and ceramic materials. The book also discusses the innovative methods for achieving impurity segregation and removal, by-product recovery, waste minimization, and energy efficiency, as well as the various technical, economic, and environmental issues associated with commercial-scale high temperature processing methods. 8 topics are included in the proceedings:
* High Efficiency New Metallurgical Technology
* Reduction and Titanium Production
* Treatment and Recycling of Metallurgical By-Products
* Alloys and Materials Preparation
* Sintering and Synthesis
* Energy and Environment
* Basic Research of Metallurgical Processes
* Pelletizing and Raw Materials Processing [540 Pages, Hardcover]
Position available in team responsible for journals such as Advanced Materials and Macromolecular Rapid Communications.
“BX63” microscope systems for maximal quality of fluorescence images captured as part of life science research projects.
An online guide from Professors Karen Cheng and Marco Rolandi of the University of Washington.
Particle is an international, peer-reviewed, interdisciplinary journal, focusing on all aspects of particle research. Open for submissions now!